20. Entry into the competition is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Company does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or accepting a prize. The Company further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this competition save that nothing in these Terms shall act to limit or exclude the Company’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
21. If for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Company which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition), the Company reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competitionn.
22. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company and which prevents the Company from complying with these Terms the Company will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23. The Company accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Company or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Company or its agencies.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. The Company reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
26. The decisions of the Company are final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The competition and these Terms, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
28. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Company will be kept secure and only used in line with these Terms unless the entrant has opted into future marketing from the Company. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Company to administer the competition and winners’ consent for their forename and their town name to be used for marketing purposes.